Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Put a menù at dinner!



 Outside


 Inside
The dinner


Hello people!
This is the  dinner menù of Via dei Basiliani, Lecce, on last 6 October.
When I thought about the  dinner I wondered  if it would be as an outdoor dinner in the restaurant
  where we usually go  with our friends and family and  which we like the director and the food.
The dinner was on a side street of the neighborhood where children whizzing with bikes and where the ladies sweep the road...so everything seemed to be familiar and simple ... 
...as the restaurant we love dinner!
 The night of the dinner, in the general chaos,the wife of Mr. Pranzo asked: 
"Hey, who wrote the menu?"
and I said:
"I wrote it...why?"
and she said:
"I have not only cooked the potatoes but also other things!- You're unfair!"
I said:
" I'm very sorry .. there was not much space ... I had to sacrifice your specialty!"
 I ask forgiveness with  Indians and Sri Lanka friends for not having mentioned them.

By By...ViadeiBasiliani People! 









 

No comments: